Gig promotion

Guest graphic_lady

Guest graphic_lady

Hi guys, I’m new and it is more than a weak after making my gigs. I want to do my first sale. Any gig promotion ideas? please help guys!

As I mentioned. Provide extras for free at basic cost for first 10 orders. So, everything at $5. Remove your gig extras, change your basic duration to 1 day. Remove source file extra and mention in description that you provide source file for free. and unlimited revisions too. You should do it till you build a good reputation here. That time you can change it.

• 4 years later...

Honestly, as a new seller, your prices are a bit high. Consider providing gig extras for free for first 10 orders. After that you can change it. I think New seller should focus on building his reputation rather than focusing on $$$. Thats what I’ve done, when I was newbie. Hope this would help.

It was very helpful,Thank You!

• 1 month later...

Honestly, as a new seller, your prices are a bit high. Consider providing gig extras for free for first 10 orders. After that you can change it. I think New seller should focus on building his reputation rather than focusing on $$$. Thats what I’ve done, when I was newbie. Hope this would help.

a bit high. Consider providing gig extras for free for first 10 orders. After that you can

Thats a good idea!! Thanks?

Archived