I wanted to block seller

dijatul

Hey,
I need help that how may I able to block someone . The seller is very rude and insulting me. So I wanted to block .
But When I press the report button , its not working,
What I supposed to do ?

I cordially asked for help and wanted to buy her gig but really she misbehaved me.

Its really embarrassing. I am 100% sure her gig is fake and her service is not good.

Thanks

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i agree fiverr should add block button specially for buyers… i am having the same issue with a seller… she just won’t let it go… i have already opened couple of tickets but fiverr didn’t do anything…i reported her messages so she couldn’t to contact me for 2 days and as soon as she could she started messaging again…

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree re block button. My situation: I started supporting a Fiverr provider who had very little support. Initially he was an amazing provider. But then his service declined by 50% even as his price went up. Further, I was the one attempting to communicate to resolve the issues but he simply ignored my responses. It’s not that he is the worst person in the world, nor is he the worst provider I’ve encountered. It is simply that I really have a deep sense of regret, like being used by someone, when he shows up in my searches. Anyway a BLOCK button would be a great feature on Fiverr. Some people argue “Oh just get over it, and ignore the person in your results” but I guarantee you that most of those people have other people that if given the opportunity, they’d block from their results also.

I do hope that they consider adding it, so that those of us that seek such a feature can avail ourselves of it. Thanks for your time. Good luck to everyone with your fiverr ventures, and your lives. Have a great 2018.

BTW: Fiverr is otherwise great portal, with so many opportunities to accomplish things that many of us have only envisioned for years. Now the projects are affordable and once we identify credible, qualified providers/buyers, we are seeing our visions / ventures come to fruition.

• Like 2
  • Up 1