Buyer Requests = Seller's Spam

supratec

Hello,
One little bad thing start growing up in Buyer Requests section.
In my opinion over there just Buyers should be allowed to post Request not Sellers, it’s wrong. I seen few new sellers offer there gigs, but Seller’s with Level start doing this as well and if we just try imagine what happen if more Sellers start do this 😕
I would propose make little changes as soon as possible in that section, maybe pop up info for Sellers?

(i didn’t attached that picture to that post, weird.)

Yes, exactly, i can understood that when new Sellers with language barrier do this, no problem when newSeller make requests wrong, but Sellers with Level 1 or 2 and with good background (Reviews) they do it as well, they advertise their offers like that one:
“Only buyers should contact : I am working as a graphic designer since 2005, maintain my own business in my professional field, I have an extensive experience in adobe illustrator, Corel draw and Adobe photo shop.”

Can You imagine how less chance got new Sellers when someone with lots of Reviews put “advert” in that section?
Potential Buyer instead of putting a request just go to someone who have advert there.
I’m newbie, I sell my works almost for nothing just for getting more reviews, Section “Buyer Requests” give more chance to get order for someone like me, but when is like that…

Guest ricksper

I have noticed that many of the “Sellers” making Buyers Requests do not even present any Fiverr Gigs on their Profiles. What does that mean? It means they are offering their services off Fiverr. In other words, they are stealing money out of your pocket, Fiverr. Do something about it please.

• 1 year later...

It should be possible to mark requests. That said. I am a seller, but also a buyer, and have used the request function on occasions. That said some of the sellers there seems to be struggling with a language barrier and might simply misunderstand the purpose of the list.

Fiverr should moderate at this situation. Isn’t it?

• 1 month later...

And it’s getting worse. Today all the “buyers requests” where seller’s spam. We really need a way to report those who have experience, and fiverr has to inform those who are new sellers. It is hard enough to compete with older sellers, now we can’t contact buyers looking for our gigs directly.
I need it to drain this frustration.

Archived