Tips for new sellers

linkonislam

Create gigs first. and be sure to check this post.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Before you post "How can I get sales? Please help!" Try reading this first. It...

Admin Note: Thread closed at request of post author but will remain available for reading. All sellers are strongly encouraged to read and use the tips within! ? I am aware that many new sellers post "I can't get sales, please help" almost...

Reading time: 11 mins ? Likes: 9 ❤

1 - Once you have an account, complete your profile
2 - Open the menu on the top right
3 - Under selling select > create a gig
4 - Create your first gig
a) Start with a great service for just $5
b) Use all the characters you have to describe your service
c) over deliver to get great reviews
5 - Keep in touch with costumers and be friendly

that could be a good start.

good luck and welcome!

Your profile name should represent what you do. You call yourself LinkOnIslam, yet you have no gigs about Islam.

This is your description: "I am a hard worker to create any photo editing, logo designing, web designing, file converting, MS Word, MS Excel, Power point Expert, Email Marketing, SEO, Video Editing others many work i can do, because i have a creativity mind which can meet your dream. "

What kind of e-mail marketing do you do? I hope you’re not writing the e-mails because your English is limited.

So focus on what you do best. Call yourself ExcelForLess if you’re a master at creating charts, worksheets, for example.

If you love Microsoft products, maybe you can be MicroMaven if that’s available. If you’re great at SEO, Seology might be great (if available).

Remember that your name advertises you.

Good luck!

Archived