Can these new sellers stop posting about there services on buyer requests?

shammahtech

Hello everyone. I quite understand the expectations of new sellers, cos i am just one month on fiverr, but i think many of us will have to do better than this.

When you take a look at the buyer request section, you see sellers posting about their services and all. this topic has been over flogged here, but i guess the message hasn’t been assimilated. New sellers, please try and understand it is called “buyer” requests, and only sellers can see it, so whatever you are posting will only be seen by your fellow sellers and you know there is no result to that.

I will encourage new sellers here to read up stuffs here on the forum, do researches and work hard to get their gigs noticed and ordered. Posting on buyer request area doesn’t help. i hope this will enlighten sellers more… chao!

I agree, most of the buyer request its spam, but not all of them. I am new on fiverr and obvious I have luck with buyers in first week. I have greit experience with to serious clients which I was found in section buyers request. So, lucky with selling, and my advice is to carefully read requests and you pick the right one.

• 1 month later...

Archived