My Gig Suddenly Not Showing Up!

princess_euclid

Guest margorodko

I have had the same problem for several months. I had to create a gig several times just to get fivver to post it once. Then they deactivated it for no reason. Then they listed it again, but only on my profile page and now where else. It’s not in the listings. Fivver will not help.

I suggest you go to your profile page and see if your gig has been deactivated or paused.

• 2 months later...

Brothers/ and sisters,
This happens for committing two acts !!
1] If you keep changing matter of Gig you are all sure the get your Gig
disappeared
2] Also if you keep changing your profile details then also it disappears
3] Even after stopping displaying your ad , you will still keep receiving order… Cause in other countries it keeps displaying !!!
4] To Re-appear Re-display your Gig in fiverr just follow below golden rule and you are done … your Gig will start Re-displaying in fiverr General Store !!!
Go to ->Selling -> My Gigs ->Under Active Gigs … Just near cancellation tab… check the drop down arrow … drop down it and in that section you will find share link
Just click on it and you will find that within few hours your non-displaying ad will start displaying very much faster

Regards
fiverr.com/bingmaster/*spam

Admin Note: Spam post for self-promotion.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think it’s good for people to put too much stock in made-up tips, so to clarify, Fiverr has never shared the details of their search algorithm.

To my knowledge, the post by @bingmaster has very little information that would do any good, possibly none at all. What it does have is an attempt to spam the forum and get people to buy a gig that won’t help you with Fiverr’s search. That spam has been edited out. To bingmaster - do not spam the forums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived