ToDo List Bugs (wrong usernames / declined offer shows)

presseditor

My todo shows

You received a Gig offer

However, I declined that offer and it’s also marked as declined.

Then second issue:
I have an order FO76C1D8C567 from a user starting with ead** but in my todo list is a completely different username listed that starts with eventm*********

Maybe this helps to resolve this 🙂

There seem to be a lot of bugs on the to-do list page today! I have the same issues as you. Items don’t get marked as delivered and taken off the list, even though when I go to the order page they’re delivered. Wrong names, etc…also I have one order that I haven’t been able to respond or get a response to, or mutually cancel, all week. It’s very odd! I hope this gets fixed soon.

Just started having this issue yesterday, specifically for modifications. My modification requests have the wrong username on the to-do list. Oddly enough, I have never worked with the usernames listed either.

“Sales in Queue” has also been bugged for a while. It displays over twice the number of sales I actually have.

Again, in order to show the correct name in your to do list, just hit the cancellation button to cancel the order, then refresh the screen order, then hit the “Abort” cancellation, and now you should see the correct them after you refresh the to do list…

Can someone else confirm this works for them please…

I think I know what caused the bug of the to do user names to show wrong names and why its taking so long, through negative deduction I believe in ties with recent events of Amazon suing fiverr and over 1000 users on fiverr for selling fake amazon reviews, fiverr programmers have quickly purged all the names of the 1000 users on the court documents from amazon litigation against fiverr.

Creating empty number sequences that were related to the user names displayed on the website on fiverr. Everyone of us has a unique ID number in the programmed part of the website that attaches to our name on here listed in the back end database of fiverr. Since fiverr quickly purged the names of these individuals it has caused a cascading effect on the numbers to push the numbers associated with the user names and has “mis aligned” the user names with the ID’s because of the missing fiverr names.

Fiverr now has to fill in the gaps in the ID’s to correct the user names somehow and “push” all the user names back into the right order in the back database.

That is why its taking a long time to fix the bug.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived