Fiverr ToDo List | Acting Strangely [KNOWN ISSUE]

motionlife

Hello,

I dont know if anyone else has experienced this but from the past 24 hours my ToDo list acting strange. It shows the username under the task but when I click on that particular task, whether its to Rate a buyer experience or to delivery an order etc, the user name on the order page is totally different.

So for example if I see [uSER123] has an order in my ToDo list, I click on it, on the order page it will be [uSER987], totally different, now [uSER987] is the actual user who placed an order but the user name under the same order in my ToDo is entirely different.

I have cleared browsing history and cache, refreshed everything, switched browsers, but problem is still there with random orders in the ToDo list. Its very annoying and messes up orders as well.

If any one has experienced the same problem please let me know how to troubleshoot or is it something from the server side.

Looking forward guys,

Thanks

Admin Note: Just in case it helps to have this at the top, Fiverr is aware of the issue and working on it. It is still fine to submit tickets if you feel you really need to, but take note that sometimes that slows down the process on known issues since so many tickets come in.

Yes, I have noticed this on my Todo’s list from past 12 hours too.
Seems like a new bug which is not yet fixed.

The Todo’s list is pretty confusing from a while now and difficult to figure out who’s the real buyer from there Until you click & open the original order page.

Hopefully Fiverr Team has taken a note already and is working on it.
Let’s just hope this gets fixed soon.

I have experienced problems with my notifications. For example, when someone orders a gig and I click on that particular notification it is there, just as should be. However, when I go back to it, all of my notifications are duplicates from a buyer that I had gotten a notification from almost a month ago.

Thank god for my dashboard, because with my situation if I wasn’t able to see my notifications on the dashboard, I wouldn’t be able to get back into my new notifications.

It seems that there is a lot of freaky stuff going on lately with certain little glitches on here.

I have the same problem, since yesterday and even more. My messaging is disabled too. I don’t know what’s going on and im a little scared. I know that i never did something inappropriate. I send a message to CS, hope this will be fixed soon, I have my clients waiting and now they think I’m not answering on purpose.

I had an order just go late because it has no document attached, I can’t message the buyer through the order page, and though I’ve tried about 5 times to cancel it, it hasn’t been cancelled. I’m sorry to say I’ve put in 2 requests to Customer Support, over the past several days, to cancel this order and have heard nothing back. I know now they’re aware of the issues, and I’m sorry to “bug” them, but I have never ever had an order get marked late and it’s seriously messing with my mind!

I hope these issues get resolved soon. Please!

Archived