How do I find a topic I posted yesterday?

muzza78

Great to see Fiverr using bbpress, but it’s missing a few basic functionalities.

Profiles: so I can see what I’ve posted and if anyone has replied to this topic. My main question is without profiles how do I find a topic I posted yesterday?

Most likely I won’t be able to find this topic and reply, but I’ll give search a try.

Admin Note: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/quick-tips-for-sellers-optimizing-use-of-the-new-forum/#post-608768

Let’s face it, not only is one of the forum’s more useful features removed (as far as I can tell the only real improvements were for moderation–but at a cost to UI), mobile access chops off more than 75% of the forum categories AND this seems to have affected the to-do list.

I really do wonder where our combined percentages go to, and whether the technical team actually has any notion to test upgrades on a limited audience for bugs like this before just dumping it on us for an en masse beta test. It just makes Fiverr look incompetent. I don’t even think the upgrade necessarily looks that much better, just a bit more web 2.0.

I don’t really enjoy browsing through the forum as much as I used to. Before, I enjoyed browsing through discussions and making comments and reading through some interesting posts but now I find it difficult to go around…in fact, I’ve not been as active on the forum now like I used to. 😦

• 3 weeks later...

Mobile access is fixed. The Activity Center to see your posts and so on is also now up.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Quick Tips for Sellers - Optimizing the New Forum 10/15-11/15

UPDATE 11/8: The mobile version of the forum now has a standard mobile menu. Using that menu allows to to navigate to any forum category. UPDATE 11/9: A follow button is now available and an Activity Center button will show you things like your...

Archived