Where to find the gigs with adding thousands of facebook fans lilkes? I search but cannot find anyth

platin

Please be careful: most of the sellers providing such services use bots (I know noone able to add thousands of REAL likes, sure not for $5); Facebook is able to understand those likes/friends are fake and deletes them in a few days.

If you take 5 minutes to check this forum you’ll find loads of complains for such services; more: many of these gigs are deleted from Fiverr 'cause they’re violating third party rules (in this case FB ones).

So, be careful…

1st of all : I cannot find such gigs at all. I would like to find, if possible, if someone can help please.

2nd of all : I know at least 200 friends of mine who have bought facebook likes and absolutely

nobody lost his facebook page

so there is a real discrimination against people offering large numbers of likes…

I bought in the past gigs with 1,000 and 5,000 and 6,000 likes and 10,000 likes per 1 gig

and surprise, they delivered, and they were very good quality REAL likes… how can I find that again?

when a seller gets hundreds of good reviews, and he also sells facebook likes, I always buy and I was never dissapointed.

now I understand that I cant expect facebook likes gigs anymore, but at least I want to find good providers for longterm

@platin -

You can try my gig. (Shameless plug… but you asked)

I can’t provide 1000s because that’s just not possible. But if you’re looking for some real ones (Not Bots) promoted to your page you can try my gig. My maximum is 100 but at least they are safe.

But ya. 1000s? C’mon now. If someone could do that with real fans they wouldn’t be here on Fiverr… they’d be making millions marketing for lots of cash. LOL

https://www.fiverr.com/bigbadbilly/promote-your-facebook-page-getting-you-real-likes--5

• 3 weeks later...

there were many sellers giving even 20 000 facebook likes and 30 000 twitter followers for a gig 5 $. But I am willing to pay more. Of course not 5 $ for 100 likes that is funny . But who can deliver facebook likes that is the important question., and I am looking for these providers THANK YOU I AM WAITING

@platin - How is that funny?

My service offers 50 likes for 5 bucks. That’s funny? How?

If you want Fake Bot likes that disappear go ahead and spend 5 bucks for 500000 likes. But don’t make fun of people who sell “REAL” likes that are safe and Never disappear for 5 bucks. (And only getting 50).

You want real likes you have to pay for them. Why? Because I have to pay people to like your page. lol

well I know the market prices and I know that those selling “real” likes at 0.20 $ per like are NOT what I am looking for.

I am looking for LARGE QUANTITIES of very cheap permanent FACEBOOK likes.

And those who are selling these, can contact me.

Also I am looking to buy 1 million TWITTER FOLLOWERS. Thank you

Archived