Question ? How to handle so much orders ? in a queue

pintoo0

Hi

i want to know the answer and you can say tip or help from your people who are having bulk of questions and queries and new buyers or clients ?? how to handle them all

so can any body guide me how i can work more efficiently ??

how to manage every orders deadlines ??? Any help will be appreciable thank you

Regards
Pintoo0

Set aside a few hours every day and meet a quota. This will shift depending on the amount of orders in your queue. Too many coming in? Then adjust your delivery time to as long as 30 days for breathing room.

As for response rates and messages, spend some time creating quick responses so you can quickly work through a list. Basically, you need to manage your time. Different weeks and months present different challenges, so don’t be afraid to change it up.

I really think you would benefit from improving your English a little, too. Not understanding 100% (or even 80, 90%) of what a customer wants is a huge time sink and can lead to bad orders. 30 minutes a day focusing on business English would help you a lot, trust me.

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much !!! Yeah you are saying 100 percent right . I appreciate all of your advices !!! . Yeah my English is not perfect i know that . I will definatley learn business English from Google . thank you emmaki .

Yeah i normally have 10 to 15 message in a single day for making and changes of websites . i have to reply them all during the work !!!. So all focus divert also .

so development of websites need times so it cannot be done in 1 days or some hours so if 10 orders in the queue it really a huge tension for me thats why i ask !!!.. Yeah quick note is helping me a lot . 🙂

PS : i was having a problem with forum so recently cs staff fixed that problem now i can login to my forum with my account so thats why i reply slow … thank you

Pintoo0

Hi thank you so much !! I know that i never ever even think i have the option of vacation mode . My one of the gig in top lines of word press development so i have 35 k view/ month on my that gig i know it will effected … so thank you for guiding me . Due to custom order request my 90 percent of the order is due to custom order .

because its easy for client to accept and run the order . some new clients feels difficulty placing the order on my gig . i have to teach them to go to gig select that amount and bla bla so thats why i send custom order request they accept easily

thank you for help

Pintoo0

thank you so much !!! Yeah m doing the same thing custom order is best for me … !!!

But as i told you to emmaki that website development need times so having 12 orders of website development in the queue really tension for me !!! Because my average sale is 28$ so thats also the reasons but i am trying my best thank you 🙂

Pinto0

Archived