Are you here for fun or for money?

commandomanage

Hi, I’m from Colombia, and I found fiverr looking for an alternative to make some extra money and to get a profit from my internet access (at least to pay the internet bill). Offering my services for $5 was a new crazy concept for me, I was thinking "I’m losing my time :-w " until I had my first order! WHOOOAAAA! unbelivable! amazing! exciting! =)) Now I love fivver, I love when someone sends me a message asking for something, I love when someone orders one of my gigs, I love to serve people, and I love delivering my orders on time and make a customer happy! Now I’m level 1 and aiming to be a top seller!

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day!

Hi, I’m from Colombia, and I found fiverr looking for an alternative to make some extra money and to get a profit from my internet access (at least to pay the internet bill). Offering my services for $5 was a new crazy concept for me, I was thinking "I’m losing my time :-w " until I had my first order! WHOOOAAAA! unbelivable! amazing! exciting! =)) Now I love fivver, I love when someone sends me a message asking for something, I love when someone orders one of my gigs, I love to serve people, and I love delivering my orders on time and make a customer happy! Now I’m level 1 and aiming to be a top seller!

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day!

I am mostly here for fun. I had a lot of fun doing a lot of the tasks. I did not find any of my tasks boring. I enjoyed what I do on fiverr very much. I cannot believe how many creative people and entrepreneurs are on fiverr.

I am mostly here for fun. I had a lot of fun doing a lot of the tasks. I did not find any of my tasks boring. I enjoyed what I do on fiverr very much. I cannot believe how many creative people and entrepreneurs are on fiverr.

Archived