Scam? Analytics are wrong

delta4485

So I have been noticing all of the exposure links I have been buying from people where they “post” your link and try to help you get clicks to your products or pages from social media looks to be something wrong.

Every single one of them when they send me the analytic link to follow my clicks show my link, say it was created “x” days ago but then on the graph all the clicks were WAY before I even even purchased… Is this a scam? Its impossible to be getting clicks in September when I never bought until October. Multiple sellers like this. I have bought from about 5 different people with the same results. I want my money back.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess not. Would you like a violin? Only $5! Plus a .50 processing fee

For what it’s worth, you should have done some research before buying the gigs. Not into the sellers–but into the whole system of buying “exposure links”. If you had, you’d still have all that money in your pockets.

• 2 weeks later...

If you haven’t left a review (I believe in the last 6 months), you have the power of the word to help others avoid the same mistakes. As for your money…

Sadly, many if not all of the get quick SEO result services, are at best, worthless, at worst, will seriously impact your business if it relies on revenues from your website.

Archived