If you want positive reviews to your buyers and also tip, so apply This

humayoon_sial

I could not get any sales so I tried that ^. I said the first three offers would get 1080p and unlimited revisions for free. By that night I had 6 offers. I got $15 from the first three, and $24 from the second three. I made $39 in one night because of this which was much better than the $0 I had been getting.

Absolutely. I have found this to be true more often than not and has led to many repeat customers, many of whom have now spent several hundred dollars on my services or more, all due to me being polite, fast, and sometimes willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are satisfied with the end result.

I did the unlimited revisions for a while but changed my policy when I came to the conclusion that some buyers didn’t know what they wanted. My solution for this was to ask as many questions as I could think of during the initial stage of the process.

Guest article_profits

That’s the basic rule every seller must follow, not something new…I thought I’ll find something I can apply browsing through this thread, but I guess am not totally disappointed, there are some informative comments here…

My experience has been that when I give the random gift of extra stuff, the client feels awkward because the balance between buyer and seller is unequal. In a way, it’s also rude because at the time of the sale, the buyer and seller mutually agreed on what was to be delivered. When I deliver more than what’s expected, I’m breaking that “contract,” and that opens the door to all kinds of other problems. Best to deliver exactly what was agreed upon than try to set yourself up for other problems.

Archived