Sales are not Boosting up? then here is the way!

humayoon_sial

Some simple tips to get sales are.

=> First of all you hav to promote your GIGs on Social Media, where people can observe that you are doing something, means you have something to SELL.

=> You must promote it in community/forum if you don’t have so much list of that media friends.

=> Community is a group of people who share gigs with each other and anyone can join.

=> Use buyer requests, it’s a efficient way to get more traffic and sales to your gig.

=> There should be an attractive video.

Hope this will help you, If you want to add anything please leave a comment.

That’s right, kids. Advertise another business in the hope that you can get a peck at it!

a) if you’re gonna advertise on social media, don’t be lame. 99.9999% of social media advertising is lame. You are likely to slip into that like an old glove. You’re just advertising Fiverr (and all PR is good PR at this point)

b) if you must go harrass a forum with your gig, be sure to do it well. Don’t just “I ARE WRITING VIDEO 4 U VAIR NICE!”. Ideally, build relationships.

c) lol

d) video is optional. VO, animation, art, whiteboarding? Sure, put a video in. If you create art, use it for an extra (time-lapse of you creating the order, whatever). Writing or tech? C’mon.

The only thing you can do is build a relationship with YOUR buyers. Nobody wants to be sold to.

Think about that.

@humayoon_sial

Your turn. I’m quite curious to get at the heart of this and I’d appreciate an honest response. This is the thing I’d like to get at:

Why is your post almost identical to one posted by another user? Did you try and make a post using similar tips to @logo_effects?

Just to show you what I mean, here is a comparison of the two posts:

• This is part of a post made by you @humayoon_sial

Sales are not Boosting up??? then here is the way!
Some simple tips to get sales are.
=> First of all you hav to promote your GIGs on Social Media, where people can observe that you are doing something, means you have something to SELL.
=> You must promote it in community/forum if you don’t have so much list of that media friends.
=> Community is a group of people who share gigs with each other and anyone can join.
=> Use buyer requests, it’s a efficient way to get more traffic and sales to your gig.

• This is part of the other user's post - @logo_effects

Want To Boost Your Sales!? Make Sure You Read This!
These are some tips on how to get more sales.
The first thing you should do, is to promote your gig at the social media.
If you Don’t have friends on the social media so nobody will see your post, the solution is to promote in community, which is a group of people who share gigs with each other and anyone can join.

The second thing you should do is use buyer requests, it’s a powerful way to get more traffic and sales to your gig.

The third thing is:you mast have a video, and It should be an attractive video.

Why are these two so similar? Please respond.

I could do an authoring video of screenshots of things I’ve written… My books, blogs, etc. to prove I’m a REAL writer… So why NOT do a video for a writing gig? There’s still the audio portion of the writing gig too. It should ALSO show off your writing ability. It would be REALLY funny to go into the Wayback machine to my first website (or the first one it recorded) – but I’d have to remember what my AOL address was… lol

That’s not a bad idea, and yes, I can get info to a forum dev. It probably wouldn’t be near the top of the list of to-do’s right now, but could sure go on a wish list. Of course, this one isn’t an exact duplicate or I actually would have removed it. I’m also not 100% sure how perfectly the dates of posted gigs imported so just in case this was done before the change and got “re-dated” I decided to leave it unless there was a good enough reason to remove it.

I’m more wondering why one of the two people took such a similar post and tried to use it in the same category and with almost the same name. It’s so obvious that I’m really curious to hear the answer. I don’t think the OP is willing to respond, though, and while the tips are so-so the overall thread might be useful to someone by now. Regardless, thanks for the idea since we do remove exact duplicate and sometimes near-duplicates.

1. PROMOTE YOURSELF: If you’re a writer, start a blog and use it to promote your Fiverr page. If you don’t like to write and enjoy speaking, start a podcast. Or if you enjoy video, do regular Google Hangouts and make use of your YouTube channel. Focus on having fun, being personable, and creating or sharing fun content. If you’re only using these platforms to sell, you’ll get ignored really fast. Read more: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today/

Surely you don’t mean the Fiverr forum? Only a very small fraction of all people who use Fiverr participate in the forums. If your idea of marketing is to spam your gig to the “My Gigs” sub-forum, then you’re wasting your time.

These kinds of buyers-selling-to-buyers communities are a dead end. And don’t even think that you’re going to do some kind of gig swap with other buyers: believe it or not, Fiverr does have a team (I believe they’re called the Trust & Confidence department, etc.?) that watches analytics and catches people who game the system. Don’t try to game the system, or the system will kick you out of the game.

In order to use buyer requests, you need to connect with buyers. Sending buyer requests doesn’t do a single thing to get more traffic to your gig, and it doesn’t necessarily get you any more sales, either. If anything, sending custom offers delays your sales because it gives the buyer more information to consider. Custom offers should be the exception, not the rule, because they’re a barrier to the sale and extend the waiting period during which the buyer is deciding to buy what you’re offering.

Fiverr gives more traffic and exposure to gigs with videos, and buyers are more likely to give attention to a gig with a video. Having said that, a video doesn’t guarantee more sales. And if it’s a bad video, it can actually hurt your sales. The rule here is to only show the buyer material that increases confidence in the seller. If the video is poorly made and doesn’t play a part in moving the customer closer to the sale, then removing it would help the gig.

Archived