Welcome to the Fiverr Forum!

natalieab

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi klblynx,

The forum looks OK for me in mobile (in regards to profile pictures etc). If you are having problems with that display, please forward a screenshot to @natalieab

In regards to mobile navigation, a category menu is in process.

In regards to the vote option, there indeed a previous ‘like’ option. However, this option has been improved for suggestion and FAQ posts, with the ordering on posts displayed based on amount of likes/votes. So, if you ask a question in the FAQ and someone provides an answer - when people like it, it’s position will change, meaning anyone looking for answers can easily find the most appropriate and applicable from the top down. A marker may be introduced to highlight the top reply further.

Regards,
Adam

Hi there!

The delivery time displayed on the front of the gig is the ‘average’. If you set a delivery time higher than this number, it will show on your gig. If you set a delivery time lower than this number, it will show the higher average delivery time.

When a user places their order, they will revert to your set delivery time, not the average. This means, the more you deliver on your new time, the more the displayed average time will decrease.

In the meantime (Whilst you are waiting for this to decrease), I recommend writing in your description something along the lines of “Current delivery time is 1 day”

Where do I find the section where it tells my activity? For example, if somebody has replied to my post, or has mentioned me in a comment?

Note:
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Looking for your Post or Reply?

Don’t forget - you can look at your own forum profile to see your own posts, replies and all kinds of information. If a post of yours has been removed due to flags, you will usually get a notification explaining it, but not always. If that happens,...

Thread and forum subscriptions are standard features on this platform but the activity equivalent section show up in profiles and notifications are sent by email. In this custom version profiles were bridged with the main site profiles and the forum profile was disabled.
Due to the above this could easily have been overlooked and now adding custom versions of these features might be a fairly big task.

In the meantime there might be some browser extensions that can be used in lack of a better option. I remember playing around with an extension that checked if a defined webpage had changed since your last visit (can’t remember the name though).

This is an incredible change. It looks like the Fiverr team has stepped their game up in the right direction on several fronts here with the forums. I hope to see more customization abilities coming to our gig page (Example: Changing font color/sizes/highlights/alignment) Would make for some super nice looking gigs. I also recommend upping the character limit in the gig description. - Kudos to the fiverr team!

Kudos to you guys. The features are good. Indeed you are updating. I will be happy if such improvement can be effected on the customer service platform. can’t we have a live chat service with the customer support center?

I know you guys can do it. I have submitted a request of such more than once and am being notified that it has been passed to the necessary department. I hope they will come up with something very soon.

What happened to the “FOLLOW” feature, where you could follow a discussion? Is there no more way to see if anyone has replied to a post or added to the discussions that we were following? I liked seeing those highlights on the right side of page when there was a ‘new’ comment on a discussion I was following and participating in. Without that, I probably wouldn’t stick around as it would be too hard to find any discussion to actually have a discussion on. 🙂

I also can see how this new format is great for mobile users and scrolling down, but I am not crazy about how it looks on a computer screen (laptop) as now we can only see just a few discussion, before we could see many more categories and actual posts more easily. Now it is much more limited. too much space in between things.

They also removed the save draft feature it seems.

I LOVE the login feature (or lack there of rather), no more multiple sign ins!

Question/Suggestion: Didn’t each post date state the year it was posted before? Because I do not see it anymore. It is helpful to know (when I search for a specific topic for example) that a post I am replying to isn’t actually 5 years old… Can we please see the YEAR of each post/reply?

I wanted to reserve judgement until it’s ‘finished’, but it it being so far from finished on release is not good. Instead of focusing on what forum users actually need and use, the focus is on making the gig spam/SE fodder more attractive. Creating a secondary gig ‘directory’ is not making a better forum experience.

Yet again, not an improvement, just half-baked change.

• 5 months later...

Archived