Withdraw to Fiverr revenue Card - HELP ME PLZ

bitbyteworld

Hi,

So far i used PAYPAL for withdraws money. But now i wanted to use FIVERR REVENUE CARD (Payoneer Card) i have associated that card with fiverr.

I just wanted to know. How many days it take to transfer funds? And what are charges?

LIke we transfer to PAYPAL , PAYPAL deducts some charges.

Some Tips and Tweaks required from fellow sellers who used this withdrawl method.

Many Thanks

• 2 months later...

Just to update this thread in case anyone comes across it (I know your question was already answered at http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/399/fiverr-revenue-card/p1)

Once you order the card it takes a few days for the application to be reviewed. Once approved, shipping generally takes 7-10 business days within the US and 15-25 business days internationally (depending on your country).

The cost to withdraw a payment from Fiverr to the card is $1. This takes 2 business days to be available on your card. You have the option of adding another $4 to have it funded immediately (within minutes).

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @flyerer: If you ordered your card via Fiverr, there is no fee for first use. There is a one-time activation charge of $5.00 for the account, however. You can view a full list of pricing and fees specific to your account by signing in to your Payoneer online account.

Your card can be used online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide that accept MasterCard.

• 3 months later...

Hi

Nissim_payoneer. This is me Ramsha from Pakistan.

I just applied for a fiverr revenue card. I just wanted to confirm that can I directly withdraw my money to fiverr card?? Or will I have to first transfer my money to paypal and then to payoneer?

Can you please tell me the full process of withdrawing money from fiverr to fiverr revenue card while living in Pakistan?

Reply to @nissim_payoneer:

Hi

Nissim_payoneer. This is me Ramsha from Pakistan.

I just applied for a fiverr revenue card. I just wanted to confirm that can I directly withdraw my money to fiverr card?? Or will I have to first transfer my money to paypal and then to payoneer?

Can you please tell me the full process of withdrawing money from fiverr to fiverr revenue card while living in Pakistan?

I transferred funds to paypal Wednesday, now I want to transfer funds today. It’s telling me I made my withdraw limit for the day. So we can only transfer once a day? Is there a debit card manual or FAQs forum that I’m missing? I just want to understand how all this money and debit stuff works, help a sista out.

• 1 month later...

Reply to @nissim_payoneer

Quick question. I transfered funds to Fiverr Revenue card, however I haven’t received the confirmation email you mentioned where Payoneer gives you the options to quickly receive the funds or wait two days. How long does it usually take to get this email? It’s a little unnerving when Fiverr says your withdrawal was successful, and there is a $0 balance on my revenue card and on my Fiverr account, with no email from Payoneer yet.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Matt

• 6 months later...

First you have to order one and give the real details … after that you should receive some e-mails and do as they say and you can get a revenue card quickly… After receiving don’t put it into ATM machine if it hasn’t money … The charge for getting money is only 1$ per one time

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was withdrawing my revenues and clicked on the Fiverr Revenue Card instead of Paypal. I do not have a Fiverr Revenue Card but i do have a Payoneer card. Is there anyway that i can transfer the funds to my Payoneer card?

What can i do to have access to my revenues? I need my revenue like yesterday. What can be done about this?

I await your response

• 3 months later...

Hi

I don’t know who can assist me however I have a fiver account and I was transferring funds to my payoneer account however when i clicked on the revenue card it says “withdrawal in progress” i did it last night so i don’t know why it is taking so long as I have another account and that funds went through immediatley, whats going on so i need to know what to do???

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived