A good video for your gig is imperative

derek53

“encourage”

Just focus on your blurb and making an attractive graphic cover for your gig. Your video is extraneous. Where have you seen proof of this 220%? You need to do an extra click to see the video–a video that sucks up bandwidth. I’d rather watch a cat beat up a dog on YouTube than someone badly pitch themselves on Fiverr. I can read them badly pitch on Fiverr in a fraction of the time.

220%. It’s just a statistic… and we all know what they say about them.

This guy/girl knows what’s up! I’m a writer. You need samples of my writing, not me blinking at a camera like a frightened rabbit under a pile of parchment. A VO or similar service is ideal for video. That’s where that 220% comes in! Can we all stop worrying about things we shouldn’t now?

• 4 years later...

Hi @derek53, do give me some tips as to how I’ll create a video, or name a good software. I’m new to fiverr and haven’t had any sells yet, so help out a fellow here, will you? 🙂

Thanks!

Powerpoint is as good as anything, but only if you learn the finer points. You can do most things in Powerpoint and if you have office, its in there so wont cost you a penny.

BTW after you have completed your slides, just press export as video and job is done. You are able to install video, dictate, import from Flickr images etc etc its very interesting what you are able to create.

PM me if you get stuck

Archived