Delivery on time is 50%, How much it affects my sales?

jeromae

Hi,

Currently i have 50% delivery on time. I got this issue because one day almost 20 orders came when I was asleep. My delivery time was set only in 2 days. I got them delivered late but no one cancelled their orders.

Question : How does this affects my gig?

Thanks!

Best piece of advice I was given and give others; set realistic delivery times and communicate these with your customers. I know that as we start off, we might have to over-deliver to built traffic and brand trust but as your traffic becomes steady, it’s important to have a work-life balance and certainly not grind for $5.

jeromae said: My delivery time was set only in 2 days. I got them delivered late but no one cancelled their orders.

You got lucky. Some people don’t check their e-mail as often as they should, others open an e-mail and then forget about it. However, you can’t depend on luck.

A good delivery schedule for me has been 3-days. I don’t do 2-days because I want people to pay for 1-day delivery.

Delivery late can result in force cancellations which lowers your gig rating.

Reply to @jeromae: If they did not force cancel (mutual cancel is safe), it won’t affect you. But you’re taking a huge risk, and it’s unethical to promise deliver in 3 days for example, and deliver in 4 or 5 days.

Today for example I have six orders that are due in a day, two of them are due in 19 hours. I will deliver those two first and then the rest.

You gotta do Fiverr in a way that works or you. If you can’t deliver in 2-days, set it up so you can deliver in 6 days, and then make your clients happy by delivering in 3-4 days, or 5 days.

Like others have pointed out the delivery time percentage should only effect you if you received negative feedback for the job, even then I don’t know if Fiverr’s system will knock you down too hard. You have 135 positive 5-star reviews I think you will be O.K! 🙂

Archived