Fiverr opens up as uk.fiverr.com

mariarajput786

• 4 weeks later...

@thevictorcaan and @mariarajput786 : Ok, so, in an attempt to straighten out this odd little exchange I will give some information:

1.) @thevictorcaan: While the post author may or may not be using another person’s photo, it would not have anything to do with which domain shows up for Fiverr.

2.) @mariarajput786: The Forum Rules also have nothing to do with any of this. The Fiverr domain issue applies to fiverr.com and uk.fiverr.com and not to forum.fiverr.com. Forum images are taken directly from the user’s profile. There is no separate image used for forum avatars and there is no mention of forum avatars in the forum rules

3.) @thevictorcaan and @mariarajput786 : It can be a copyright violation to use a protected photo, a model photo or a stock photo. For that reason, an account can be checked by the Fiverr Trust and Safety team if a third party site violation is suspected. Fiverr may or may not take action. If a user has permission to use an avatar, photo or logo and there is no copyright or 3rd party site violation, though, there is no forum violation or ToS violation. It may not be a best practice to use certain pictures, but that doesn’t make it explicitly against the rules.

In any case, the use of a photo would not affect what Fiverr domain shows up as your URL. It also would not affect a person’s ability to post on the forum unless it violated the forum rules in some way. So, spreading of misinformation is not useful and I suggest avoiding that whenever possible. If either @thevictorcaan or @mariarajput786 has an issue with the other, you are welcome to utilize Customer Support and make a complaint.

Hi @misscrystal!

I know we chatted about this in the past (and the post is a little older) but at least right now I am seeing “other gigs by” on both mirrors. I don’t know if that means the issue you had was resolved or if it just means we are seeing different things due to browser or some other thing. If you are still having this problem and you didn’t submit a ticket, I would encourage you to do so.

Maddie

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about it. Well I know the nature of my natives. I’m ashamed to say it that most new asian people just do crazy stuff on fiverr like messaging any busy seller and ask him to review their gig, getting chatty to seller, begging seller to give their sales a start by ordering their gigs(awkward, isn’t it?), teasing other people and making false inquires but never buy anything. There are plenty of good and serious asian sellers but most new asian sellers do this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived