Can I extend the deadline of an order?

reviers

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i have an issue too about the deadline and extend the delivery time too, sometime the hard time is modified order button. in several time i was meet the buyers that always love to hit the modified button. its make me crazy because i was deliver the order just like what he/she ask for. they were always changing their mind of brief and request new out from the based brief althought the revision time is run out. Ex : my buyer used 1 time revision and the its over but buyer didnt want to take extra revision time, they used modified button until the time countdown is over. how about you all ? any suggestion for me ?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes you can. To extend an order :

• Go to the order, on the right you should see : “Having issues with your order?” and underneath
    "Resolve Now" Click on resolve now, check “Others” then you will be able to select “extend deadline”

THE BUYER WILL HAVE 2 DAYS TO ACCEPT OR
DECLINE

• Like 6

• Go to the order, on the right you should see : “Having issues with your order?” and underneath

"Resolve Now" Click on resolve now, check “Others” then you will be able to select “extend deadline”

DECLINE

Thanks @damiendrignon for also making me known to this and thanks @fauzansahri for asking the same query I am going to ask 🙂

• 1 month later...

DECLINE

I must be dumb. Can’t find “Extend deadline” from “Others”. When I clicked it, I’m told to explain the issue that I’m having.

I must be dumb. Can’t find “Extend deadline” from “Others”. When I clicked it, I’m told to explain the issue that I’m having.

Hmm … odd .

They might have changed the way it was ; try explaining and see if you are able to extend the deadline ; if not make sure to follow the steps I wrote above

• 4 weeks later...

DECLINE

Thank you very much. It worked!

Just to complement what @damiendrignon kindly said

You can type anything you want when you click "Others"and you will be able to select “Extend Delivery Time”. After that, click “Continue” and choose the number of extra days you need.

=)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

DECLINE

Thanks! Very helpful

Just a tad to late tough cause I just got demoted to level 1,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You can always send a request to the buyer through the resolution center for the extension of the delivery time if it take more time to finish the job. If the buyer accepts the request, the time will be extended. Go to the resolution center from the order page and you will find the options. It costs nothing.

You can always send a request to the buyer through the resolution center for the extension of the delivery time if it take more time to finish the job. If the buyer accepts the request, the time will be extended. Go to the resolution center from the order page and you will find the options. It costs nothing.

@graphixunlimite, did you read the comment previous to yours - the one left by @arty182925 - before replying?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

What if the client is extending the delivery dates everytime? My client has extended the delivery dates 3 times. Will it affect my account in anyways, like in order to get the new orders, etc. Still that particular order is in active order as the dates has been increased by almost one month.

• Like 1