Yes! Yes! I become a Label 1 seller just now. Hurrah!

mrjubayer

Guest hearts547

Great job. Keep up the hard work. I know the feeling. I just got mine about a week or so ago. I actually love doing what I do so its cool… Dennis

I’m not sure this is the correct thread to post this on, but I don’t see a better one. If I understand correctly, people I already know can’t come buy my services on Fiverr and leave me a good review, that it will look like I’m trying to rig the system because I know them offline. I find it confusing since Fiverr encourages us to promote our gigs on social media. Does anyone here know what, exactly, the rule is regarding this issue. I have a couple of friends for whom I already do the odd project for and I wanted to ask them to hire me through Fiverr, but haven’t done so to avoid breaking a rule. Thanks for any help.

Reply to @mstayler: surely doing work that would already be private you’re better off doing privately, to avoid Fiverr’s 20% cut? it seems nonsensical that you’d process it through Fiverr when you could get paid in full, directly.

they can come and buy your gigs though. of course they can. AND leave a good review. as long as you’re actually providing them with a service etc. I see absolutely no issue with it

ps: congrats to OP

Reply to @mstayler: Hi mstayler, People definitely buy your services and give you a good review when they find perfect gig from you. I see your profile, I think you need simple optimize your gigs because a gig is perfect for one service. Let see others gig title and description for an idea. When I create a gig here, I check many seller gigs who are sell same service like me. and I think you should less you gig extra charge for first time. I done my first work only $5 but actually that was $30 work.

Also I was promote my gigs on social media it’s important for extend gig impression, clicks and views. Therefore you can get a buyer.

Above all of form my experience. Best of luck. Just try to right way, You’ll get your right person. Thanks

Archived