Sellers stop posting about your services in buyer Request

Guest rajat11

It’s my second day at Fiverr and this thing was constantly bothering me.
I tried to do the same, thinking that it was a norm, but my request was reletedly rejected.
Why weren’t the other 16 seller requests rejected ???
It is very confusing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a new fiverr member. I would like to translate English to Bengali and vice versa.when I go to my page it shows, “Hi, Nazrul1983
Request the service you are looking for. Post a Request”

When I post a request in the ‘Post a Request page’ then fiverr gives me message that reads,“Your request was declined. Review and modify it.”

Pls. help me solve this problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest contentified

Yes! It’s too much annoying.I have been a FIVERR TOP RATED SELLER.I OFFER ALL TYPES OF WRITING SERVICES.I accidentally deleted my account.And now as I have started again today, there is no legitimate buyer’s request in the section.There are only those seller claiming to do the work.

I was just posting a new topic about this untill i saw this post.

I totaly agree, this needs to stop indeed. I think that Fiverr how sad it is shud disable the sellers from posting in the “Buyer Requests” Selection OR put a warning in there that the selection can only be used to buyers, not to sellers to promote their gigs.

If you want to promote your gig to other people then please share your gig on one of the many Social media pages in the world, write a blog, or start working with SEO, but for the love of god stop posting in the “Buyer Requests” selection. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the 2017 Movement

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
ba8dfdbdc17c2c80e35b529d65821b06e2b5ad43_1_690x341.png

Spamming, Posting or Demanding work in Buyer Requests Section (2017)

Hey there, Its almost so annoying to see the seller spamming in the buyer request section posting for work, Dear Fiverr Team, Kindly stop this spamming, its so annoying and irritating to search for real Buyer request, eventually i will...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 42 ❤

image.thumb.png.15b914147532e25abf6ca493020a6552.png

• 2 weeks later...

There is absolutely no request from a buyer today for writing - only “requests” from sellers! So annoying!!! Why does Fiverr not take any action against this bad practice?

Have you already voted?

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

We need a Report-Button for BR to report spamming sellers. We need a Report-Button for BR to report illegal/against TOS/shady buyer requests. We need a Report-Button for BR to report both of the above. 0voters Choose up to 3 options Votes are...

Reading time: 5 mins ? Likes: 201 ❤

They are spamming here too.

Why not to create for them “Sellers Request(Offers)” ?

They can spam there.

They are spamming here too.

As long as they are spamming under “My Fiverr Gigs” it’s OK. If they do it elsewhere then moderators will correct it.

I honestly thought I was alone in this. This is my second time trying out Fiverr, I have never seen an actual buyer post a request in that section. It’s mindblowing how this is allowed. Is there a filter or something I can use to find real buyer request so I can know what people want to buy on Fiverr? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Archived