I am addicted to Fiverr ! Tell me your story

Guest rajat11

Guest rajat11

Hi, everyone, I am addicted to Fiverr I don’t know it is good or a bad thing for me but I enjoy to do work and communicate with my clients

I have just started with one gig but over a month I have started my other gigs also

I have heard that addiction is bad for your health and mind, but Fiverr addiction taught me different aspect of addiction that when you enjoy doing your work than everyone else support you, same happen with me gradually my family members also started to support me for my Fiverr work

Fiverr has taught/given me many things like:

1. HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CLIENT

2)HAPPINESS IS WHEN YOUR CLIENT GIVE YOU 5 STAR FEEDBACK

3)MONEY MAKES LIFE EASY HERE IN INDIA AND FIVERR PAYS US IN DOLLAR 4$=240 Rupees

4)RESPECT FROM THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WHEN YOU EARN SOMETHING EXTRA

My friend introduces me to this site and I am really thankful to him

I am just 22 and I am sure that I will work here on Fiverr for my whole life if that can be possible for me

Guest princy_parashar

It’s good that you have a good addiction of fiverr ‘FEVER’. Keep hardworking more you will get more good results.
All the best.

Glad to hear you’re enjoying freelancing! I’ve been addicted to freelancing for around 20 years and i’m still kicking so can’t be a bad thing!
Though when you really enjoy the work you do you can easily overwork yourself so that’s one thing to keep an eye on!

@rajat11, Congrats on beginning your journey here, and I know you will have a wonderful time.

Working on Fiverr is truly a blessing and my team wishes you the best in your endeavors as you continue to rank up and complete orders.

Keep the professionalism at the highest level, and remember to stay positive and follow the Terms and Conditions.

<bHappy Selling my Friend! & All the Best! :)>-
Best Regards,
Speedy876

You “addiction” is going to allow you to have a better life than the average person. Being a workaholic is probably the best addiction you could ever have and the younger you become addicted to hard work, the more chances of being financially successful at an early age.

Embrace your addiction now because it will be worth every second spent on it. Fiverr can truly change your life in ways you can’t even imagine.

Reply to @mgjohn78: And I think that is a good point to bring up here…you are addicted to freelancing. It’s not so much just Fiverr it’s a freelancing lifestyle where you get to work with clients you like, do work you feel good about which is very different from going to a job. Just take time to exercise and eat right and get sleep too 🙂

But it is always good to diversify, meaning as a freelancer you always want to work with lots of clients from a few places, never put all your eggs in one basket.

I am just curious, what kind of taxes do you have to pay on your rupees?

Here in the US, anyone who is self-employed has to handle paying their own income tax and pay a self-employment tax. I wonder how it works in other countries.

The other thin that is very important to do when you become a freelancers is to build up a savings account. Put money in the bank, do not just spend it. Once you have at least 6 months worth of living expenses saved up in the bank, then it’s even better, because you are never worried if you have a slow month.

Guest reinier01

Reply to @sincere18: Here in SA you don’t pay income tax if you earn less than 160 000 ZAR per year. Above that amount you pay tax on a sliding scale up to a maximum of 42%, but with the cost of living here, 160 000 ZAR does not exactly give you a luxurious lifestyle.

Most people barely get by on that amount given the fact that with an exchange rate of 13.7 ZAR to 1 $US, cars cost anything between 12 and 15 times as much as a comparable model in the US. Car payments even on average cars vary from about ZAR 2 800, to as much as ZAR 4 500 and more per month, so ZAR 160 000 does not go very far.

Incidentally, only 4.2 million people out of a population of about 50 million pay income tax at all.

Archived