I need to hide my IP!

dijatul

Hi,

I am working for one of my client. But I need to hide my computer’s IP address. If I hide it, is there any trouble for my fiverr account?

I am worried about this. Because I dont understand what should I do?

Please give me suggestions.

Thanks

You ate taking big risks for a potentially unethical client. If someone needs you to hide your IP to do VA work, that is very odd. Personally I would not accept an order like that and would cancel if they insisted after ordering. If you are on Fiverr using a proxy or other, it might not hurt, but if it appears you are in a different country suddenly, it could put your gig or account at risk. Why would a client need that unless they were doing something wrong?

dijatul said: If I hide it, is there any trouble for my fiverr account?

Check the terms on the site where you will be hiding your ip, or better yet phone them to make sure you're not violating their terms by accessing the site from outside the US.

If it's ok with them and their terms then just go for it if not then you would be violating their terms and by doing so you would also be violating fiverr's terms (fiverr's terms state that gigs may not violate third party terms).

Archived