More effort done for copyright infrigement issues and messy buyers requests

theratypist

Fiverr is a wonderful site! Thank you Fiverr founders/management/buyers/sellers for making Fiverr a wonderful marketplace. I’m having so much fun being both a buyer and seller here on the platform. I’ve been here for about 4 months and I can say a lot of good things about Fiverr. But as much as there are good things, there are also some bad things… which of course can be addressed and improved upon. 🙂 So here I am to share some concerns!

Copyright infringement:

It’s there in the Fiverr TOS right??

"Gigs may be removed by Fiverr for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

Illegal or Fraudulent services, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement

Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here."

We need to strengthen this rule more. If we want more buyers looking for unique stuff done here (regardless if the minimum is at $5 – we should still keep our integrity), I think management should do some double time on the clean up on this.

One buyer with a bad experience on copyright infringement can tell his friends/colleagues/contacts about his experience and that’s already some loss of potential customers. One buyer might be nothing, but what happens if this becomes two buyers, three buyers if the issue doesn’t slowly get contained/fixed?

Buyer’s requests:

We need to really clean that up! Seriously! The other day I saw someone selling his Fiverr profile for $3,000. :-)) How in the world did that get through?? I’ve resulted to not check the buyer’s requests section as often anymore because at least half of the time, it’s filled with new sellers trying to look for “a job” or advertising their services.

Thanks Fiverr team! I know you guys are already taking some action on this. Just raising it up again, I guess?

More power! 😃 :-bd

Archived