If the buyer is like asking for too much, he/she probably will!

doruku

So i had this disaster experience and lesson learned…

Buyer asks too many questions prior to order in too many messages for the basic gig, its not like he is ordering a 100 dollar extra… I reply patiently, and at last, i have to cut it off as too much time have been wasted, i say buy it or leave it… He buys as he knows there is no other option out there that can provide what i provide for the price (website), 5 X 15 dollar orders. Later on i deliver the orders completely in a day, order was delivered without anything missing/wrong, no space for misunderstandings, no doubt FULLY delivered even with free extras.

Than he starts asking for more, insulting, blaming things on me, threatening and more… Basicly he recieves the service fully, changes passwords, and tries to get his money back… Basic scam that is seen on website industry all the time…

Anyways, since my services are very clear, and delivered fully without any doubts, i rely on Fiverr that they will protect my case. More than necessary explanations and help have been done to the buyer, i posted multiple proofs that i have done everything I am supposed to… The buyer is even using the site i setup on him live at xxxxx, which was typed in the order…

The guy keeps sending false accusations, insults over the time. And short story, in the end fiverr force cancels the order and refunds the buyer. I have sent a ticket to fiverr support but havent had a response for the last 3 days so i had to share… It seems as if the buyer asks too much, fiverr decides to refund the buyer, harming the seller, even if its BLATANTLY CLEAR that this buyer is bad intended, abusing the seller and the system… Not only that, now i have a negative, false, misleading rating on my more than 50 times delivered 5 star gig… Its an absolutely faulty cancellation, and harm done to me directly…

I wouldnt wanna share such an experience over the forum but I had to speak out as I feel i have been bullied…

So if the buyer is like asking for too much, he probably will sooner or later ! It can never go well… I had similar experiences but this was the worst as i had too much time spent on it, trying to protect my right against walls… Look for hints on buyers messages and if you get a bad smell, just forget it… It wont end in your favor, no matter what…

Lesson learned my friend. Focus on the buyers who want to work with you instead of order you to do things. Also important to weed out the buyers who are too difficult to please and/or work with. If you start getting a bad vibe before you even begin the gig or offer, then pull the plug. In most cases these people can never be satisfied and will end up with a refund even after you have met their requirements.

Archived