Ok you are getting sales now how to go from pt/ft

Guest matt_garry

Guest matt_garry

Hi Fiverr community I am new to this thing just created my account a few months ago but it was only about 25 days ago I started to get serious I have started to make a bit of money selling original music and financial market info (weirdest combination ever) and I guess I can now officially call it a part time job it is a great feeling knowing I can make around 400 a month.

but my question is how do you get from part time to full time I would love to hear some stories on how people made this their main income and the tricks and hard work they had to put in. 😃

Going part-time to full-time is a large jump, and large jumps obviously need a lot of work. Especially when the income is in no way guaranteed.

I think it’s just about maybe increasing your number of GIGS and find a couple more that really do well for you. From here, just promote, work, promote and promote some more. There will be a lot of people able to share their fantastic stories with you, but while you are waiting for replies, have a look through the “Fiverr Stories” section to get a flavour.

Going part-time to full-time is a large jump, and large jumps obviously need a lot of work. Especially when the income is in no way guaranteed.

I think it’s just about maybe increasing your number of GIGS and find a couple more that really do well for you. From here, just promote, work, promote and promote some more. There will be a lot of people able to share their fantastic stories with you, but while you are waiting for replies, have a look through the “Fiverr Stories” section to get a flavour.

Archived