You have "n" unread messages in your inbox... but I don't!

mark74

Many times in the past it happened that I got “You have n unread messages in your inbox”, but unread messages were less than n; so I contacted Customer Support and they manually fixed this for me.

Now, after 4-5 times, considering also that CS is too busy in this period to manage this too, I decided to keep this wrong detail on my inbox.

Did you ever had this problem?

Were you able to solve it on your own?

Ya I also have same problem here It says 1 unread message but no new messages so I only check my inbox if new message number is greater than one. CS not responding now. Afraid about the site now will they close I don’t know, but so many bugs. It always shows 20 notifications and can’t close. Don’t increase the notification number when new notice came just show 20.

Ya I also have same problem here It says 1 unread message but no new messages so I only check my inbox if new message number is greater than one. CS not responding now. Afraid about the site now will they close I don’t know, but so many bugs. It always shows 20 notifications and can’t close. Don’t increase the notification number when new notice came just show 20.

This glitch seems to be pretty persistent.

I’m in the process of archiving my meassages. I’ll let you know if that sorts it out. I do have to say, (customer service, are you listening?) it would be awesome to have a means for dealing with messages in bulk. I’d love to archive a whole page of messges at once.

I have to say, I’m glad other people are annoyed by that persitent notfication. I always get a little excited and then I remeber there is no excited cutomer waiting on the other side.

This glitch seems to be pretty persistent.

I’m in the process of archiving my meassages. I’ll let you know if that sorts it out. I do have to say, (customer service, are you listening?) it would be awesome to have a means for dealing with messages in bulk. I’d love to archive a whole page of messges at once.

I have to say, I’m glad other people are annoyed by that persitent notfication. I always get a little excited and then I remeber there is no excited cutomer waiting on the other side.

Archived