I am a buyer, I just paid for 5 gigs and

anywilldoo

I just purchased 5 voice over gigs from the same gig, and now have my $25 paypal receipt!

Unfortunately the page tells me my order is still in the oven, what a load of C**p, they have the money from paypal!

This is the second time this has happened this last week or so. Last week i paid for a gig that never showed up in my account, again stating that it was “in the oven” i think they meant "Free Money in the Bank"

I sent 2 support tickets and have still heard nothing back!

Has this been happening to other buyers?

Does anyone have any suggestions how i can resolve this as it appears there is no customer support for buyers.

Help

Thanks

Paul

You have the option to cancel the gig on the very bottom of where the gig discussion is at, you can even resolve it there too. Sometimes people do try to scam. Also, they don’t technically have the money yet and will not have it for 2 weeks after the gig is completed (It’s around that time to my knowledge at least) Also if you need voice work done, check my gig, I collaborated with an amazing voice actor and I promise you, we’re reliable as any fiverr should be! http://fiverr.com/fsupanda/record-a-mature-male-voice-over-for-any-project-to-use-as-you-wish

I wish you the best and I hope you get this resolved asap, if my advice has errors I apologize, I have only bought a couple things and they went smoothly but the process seems the exact same. Also do not approve a gig unless they did exactly what you wanted. Did you approve the gig? Can you give a bit more detail on how it all happened?

You have the option to cancel the gig on the very bottom of where the gig discussion is at, you can even resolve it there too. Sometimes people do try to scam. Also, they don’t technically have the money yet and will not have it for 2 weeks after the gig is completed (It’s around that time to my knowledge at least) Also if you need voice work done, check my gig, I collaborated with an amazing voice actor and I promise you, we’re reliable as any fiverr should be! http://fiverr.com/fsupanda/record-a-mature-male-voice-over-for-any-project-to-use-as-you-wish

I wish you the best and I hope you get this resolved asap, if my advice has errors I apologize, I have only bought a couple things and they went smoothly but the process seems the exact same. Also do not approve a gig unless they did exactly what you wanted. Did you approve the gig? Can you give a bit more detail on how it all happened?

Reply to @fsupanda: You misunderstand… I paid for the 5 Gigs but Fiverr did not deliver them to my account, they did not send me to the Gig instruction page. They took the payment, yet tell me the payment is in the Oven… (The payment is in there paypal account) and they have not sent instruction to the gig holder either, it has nothing to do with the guy i purchased from. He is great, but only if he receives the Gig instruction, which on this occasion he did not.

Its Just Fiverr taking the money and not delivering.

Reply to @fsupanda: You misunderstand… I paid for the 5 Gigs but Fiverr did not deliver them to my account, they did not send me to the Gig instruction page. They took the payment, yet tell me the payment is in the Oven… (The payment is in there paypal account) and they have not sent instruction to the gig holder either, it has nothing to do with the guy i purchased from. He is great, but only if he receives the Gig instruction, which on this occasion he did not.

Its Just Fiverr taking the money and not delivering.

Reply to @vedmak: Hi, yes i agree and thats the problem! I am not moaning at the guy i purchased the Gig from… He knows nothing about this, my guess is he did not receive instruction as its not listed in my purchases.

How can a site as popular, valuable and busy as fiverr have NO customer service?

At the moment they have just stolen/taken my money and ignore my customer service requests.

On the customer service request they give you set options for category… non on which related to my problem. They call it customer service, they are a joke!

Paypal complaint will be the only way to go.

Thanks for your comment

Reply to @vedmak: Hi, yes i agree and thats the problem! I am not moaning at the guy i purchased the Gig from… He knows nothing about this, my guess is he did not receive instruction as its not listed in my purchases.

How can a site as popular, valuable and busy as fiverr have NO customer service?

At the moment they have just stolen/taken my money and ignore my customer service requests.

On the customer service request they give you set options for category… non on which related to my problem. They call it customer service, they are a joke!

Paypal complaint will be the only way to go.

Thanks for your comment

I am not selling gigs, i am not waiting for payments!

I am a buyer who has paid for Gigs! But Fiver are not processing the gigs into my buying account!

They just take the money, then it does not show in my account as paid.

I have now been waiting almost a week with no response from customer support.

I am not selling gigs, i am not waiting for payments!

I am a buyer who has paid for Gigs! But Fiver are not processing the gigs into my buying account!

They just take the money, then it does not show in my account as paid.

I have now been waiting almost a week with no response from customer support.

Hey AnyWillDoo, can you give us a screenshot (feel free to censor things in it) but a screenshot would help us better understand what you are experiencing. Maybe a few screenshots of everything that you’re having problems with. We’re here to help you while you wait on customer support.

Hey AnyWillDoo, can you give us a screenshot (feel free to censor things in it) but a screenshot would help us better understand what you are experiencing. Maybe a few screenshots of everything that you’re having problems with. We’re here to help you while you wait on customer support.

Archived