Unfortunately my sales has been reduced to 0, is there any reason

graphicempire

I have started working here since Nov 2013, Until now i have got a descent income (sales). But from last month my sales has been reduced tremendously. I am doing all kind of promotional works like before, but i don’t know whats the reason for this sales reduction. I haven’t received a single negative feedback until now. Please help fiverr to promote my gigs…

What about your stats? Do you have impressions and views? Check that… IF you have impressions and views… then you simple need to change maybe your description to make it more attractive to users

Also check your tags… if you do not have impressions and views

Every gig needs to have a basic $5 offer I believe, so you might want to fix that.
Having that said, I’m guessing that’s not the reason behind your drop in sales.
All I can say is, it happens. It just happens. That’s business. Sometimes you do well, sometimes sales
goes down. It’s that simple. We have the dry-up periods and the flood, and there is
nothing you can do about it. Still, it is a good idea to keep promoting your gigs though.

Reply to @fonthaunt:
Asking Customer Suuport is probably not a good idea. She will likely expose herself. Don’t wanna explain so much again - here’s just an example.
Check out one of her gigs:
favicon.icoFiverr.com

graphicempire : I will create this stunning engaging commercial intro video for...

For only $10, graphicempire will create this stunning engaging commercial intro video. | STUNNING CITY LIFE COMMERCIAL WITH TRENDY PREMIUM EFFECTS AND OUTSTANDING COOL MUSIC!!HIGH RATED GIG**AMAZING LANDING PAGE INTRO**PROFESSIONAL LOOKING.USE IT...

Then check out this:
VideoHive
town-life-intro-video-graphics-opener-series-vid-image.jpg

Town Life Intro Promotion - TV Series Opener

Make your own bright and motivating opener! All edited Text is 3D tracked and adapted to the scene buildings shops banners and billboards to look natural and realistic. Footage is full of small d...

Price: $38 USD

A gig where the starting price is $50 is going to keep a lot of customers away.

Your other gigs are nice, but you have a lot of competition. I’ve seen some other people doing the same video intros you do.

My advice? Lower your whiteboard gig price to $5, then charge more for 24/hour delivery and other extras.

Also, check the buyer request section, this is the time to start bidding like crazy.

• 3 weeks later...

What most people don’t understand is that we sell our gigs on two different markets:

1. Fiverr market - and from here come almost all orders (so we have to be concerned by how our gigs are ranking for some popular terms/keywords to get more sales, or by the factors that help our gigs to rank better: rating, delivery time, the age of account, the age of each gig, title, descriptions, keywords, etc, etc);

2. Internet market - and from here we get very few orders. When a seller says he don’t get sales, then it’s easy to understand that the seller’s gigs are difficult to be found (and ordered) via the Internet. The internet market is the most difficult challenge for any seller to get sales, and from the moment when some sellers find how to get orders from the internet market (outside of Fiverr), then they start to build multiple income sources to get more money…

this may be due to the vacation season is about to start (or started in some countries) due to which less buyers are there in fiverr…yes high rating gig guys still have lots of orders but other sellers will note low sales…this is happening to me right now and the same thing happened last year in December…this is just my personal observation.

Archived