From $5 to $8508.20 in 4 months...you CAN do this Fiverr Sellers!

wantedhero

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Jaime. Your story is really inspirational for me, mainly because we share profession, I’m illustrator too with 20 years of experience and dad of a 5 years boy with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). Fiverr has helped me to find a new way to work at home next to my son. Life is hard, Fiverr makes it less difficult 🙂
All the best for you and your big family!
Jorge

• 2 weeks later...

That is AWSOME, Jorge!! Nice to meet you, man =)

Isn’t it fantastic that we can find ways to take care of our families, doing what we love to do? Does it even GET better than that?

Keep rockin it, my friend–you have some serious talent there. Wish you all the success you can POSSIBLY handle (grin).

Jaime

Absolutely fantastic Jaime! Truly inspirational and really goes to show how much Fiverr can change someones life. I love your tips as well and I have found many to be true through my own experience on here (especially the one about it not being about the money and to always give your best).

So happy to hear about your success and I hope that you Fiverr business continues to grow more and more 🙂

Thank you for the beautiful story! Very inspirational I can’t agree more, I’m still a new seller and I have fairly less orders because my gigs are ever-so-popular, but I always give my best to all my orders no matter how unfair it may seem because this is what I love to do and it makes me happy to see the buyers satisfied. Always be nice and be grateful. I wish you and your big family the very best! 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Archived