From $5 to $8508.20 in 4 months...you CAN do this Fiverr Sellers!

wantedhero

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @acinger: Oh GOOD, Andy! That’s the whole reason I wanted to share my experience with the community…so it would (hopefully) motivate someone to try…or try again until they made a success of what they’re doing…whatever ‘success’ means to you =)

Glad you stopped by!

Best of Fortune, buddy…

Jaime Buckley

Guest yourguidetoseo

Congratulations, sir! People like you are what is keeping me here. I haven’t made a single sale yet but I am hoping to be a success.

Reply to @quickfiver: Well Daniella, I’d love to help you, but when I went to your gigs, I don’t really know much about the things you’re selling, so i wouldn’t know here to start?

Are these popular services? If they are, I’d talk with people in your category and ask them what they did to get the ball rolling–that’s what I did. =)

Reply to @sohilmemon343: TIP #1: Complete your profile, buddy. Having your profile say, “This is where you make your pitch to potential buyers. Describe your background, your passion and your personality.” doesn’t look too good =)

TIP #2: Find things that people want and when you DO, make sure you explain EXACTLY what buyers will get! “I will make your any pic or video into cartoon effective picture for $5” confuses me a bit…but then there’s no real explanation of what you offer (that I can understand). BE SPECIFIC!!

Hope that helps =)

This story has also inspired me. The part that really resonated with me was the power of saying “No”. I find that I feel such a sense of control and freedom in turning down gigs offers. I have a philosophy that not all money is good money and always wish buyers well in finding someone else who may be better suited to serve them. Thank you for sharing your journey and experience.

Archived