What % feedback do you get versus sales?

gyoveg

What percentage of buyers give you feedback versus the actual number of orders you have received? I posted about my total number of sales recently and a couple of people said my feedback was low in numbers (Including one person who mistakenly quoted less than half the number it actually is - Clearly I won’t be going to them for word counting gigs). and I just wondered what % of people leave feedback. I guess on some gigs it’ll be higher for people but lower for others. I get many repeat orders and when people do leave feedback in general it’s pretty good (and downright dancin’ in some cases!).

So how do you do? I’m just interested to see if I really am doing badly or not?

363 (From the live ones) not the 169 you counted plus another 50 from gigs I no longer do, knowhere near the 169 you claim to have counted. Also does this post say “Vedmak follow my posts and keep slagging me off again”. Where do you get off on criticizing me when you can’t even count! Not surprised people are leaving fiverr, who wants this kind of sh*t when asking a genuine question in a forum? Last post I make!

363 (From the live ones) not the 169 you counted plus another 50 from gigs I no longer do, knowhere near the 169 you claim to have counted. Also does this post say “Vedmak follow my posts and keep slagging me off again”. Where do you get off on criticizing me when you can’t even count! Not surprised people are leaving fiverr, who wants this kind of sh*t when asking a genuine question in a forum? Last post I make!

I’m upfront with my buyers about it, so they usually leave a little something. When I deliver the order I drop a line about appreciating feedback when they close the order and mention that it helps others evaluate the quality of the gig.

That seems to work pretty well and it is honestly how I feel.

I hope you find something that works for you!

I’m upfront with my buyers about it, so they usually leave a little something. When I deliver the order I drop a line about appreciating feedback when they close the order and mention that it helps others evaluate the quality of the gig.

That seems to work pretty well and it is honestly how I feel.

I hope you find something that works for you!

Guest matt_garry

I am new here but I think 50 percent is great I have a lot of custys love my work but doesn’t mean they go on fiverr more than a couple times a month or even know how to rate witch means they can’t thumbs up.

Guest matt_garry

I am new here but I think 50 percent is great I have a lot of custys love my work but doesn’t mean they go on fiverr more than a couple times a month or even know how to rate witch means they can’t thumbs up.

For a long time, I would say, 90% of my clients would leave feedback. Now, it seems like only half do. Still, most of those will be repeat buyers. Either they don’t know about leaving reviews or they feel that placing more orders is compliment enough. Needing the income, then, I’m happy if they come back. Though, a favorable comment does pick up my spirits.

For a long time, I would say, 90% of my clients would leave feedback. Now, it seems like only half do. Still, most of those will be repeat buyers. Either they don’t know about leaving reviews or they feel that placing more orders is compliment enough. Needing the income, then, I’m happy if they come back. Though, a favorable comment does pick up my spirits.

Guest medianzaira

I am new on fiverr (really new) but I usually refer on feedback both in my automated message (right after the order) and in the delivery message. I don’t give a hard time to the buyer, bombardazing them with “please leave me a positive feedback” (which I had experienced several times as a buyer myself) but I merely remind them in a kind and discreet way like

I would much appreciate your sincere feedback after I deliver or revise the gig you purchased…

and in the end

I really anticipate leaving you a great feedback after you rate your experience because you were such a pleasure to work for etc

I only have a couple of orders completed but I have a 100% (meaning all clients remembered to leave me a feedback)

Guest medianzaira

I am new on fiverr (really new) but I usually refer on feedback both in my automated message (right after the order) and in the delivery message. I don’t give a hard time to the buyer, bombardazing them with “please leave me a positive feedback” (which I had experienced several times as a buyer myself) but I merely remind them in a kind and discreet way like

I would much appreciate your sincere feedback after I deliver or revise the gig you purchased…

and in the end

I really anticipate leaving you a great feedback after you rate your experience because you were such a pleasure to work for etc

I only have a couple of orders completed but I have a 100% (meaning all clients remembered to leave me a feedback)

Around 70%, those who didn’t leave me feedbacks are mostly new buyers. So, it’s OK I guess, after all i didn’t even asked for their feedback, don’t know how to ask for a feedback without coming across as needy.Any idea?

Around 70%, those who didn’t leave me feedbacks are mostly new buyers. So, it’s OK I guess, after all i didn’t even asked for their feedback, don’t know how to ask for a feedback without coming across as needy.Any idea?

Archived