Seems like someone has managed to create a script that compiles Fiverr's gig data

willpower_hk

The site I’m talking about is fiverrgig.info, which I somehow stumbled upon. It has actually managed to compile ALL gig and seller data. The domain is registered on August 24, 2015. I don’t know if such a site violates any of Fiverr’s policies, so take a quick look while it lasts.

For forum sheriff: If such an external link is inappropriate, please remove it. For others interested in seeing the data, you could just Google ‘fiverr gig spy’.

P.S. I don’t have any relation with this site. I just stumbled upon it and finally confirmed my prediction of the No. 1 Fiverr seller.

Reply to @sincere18:
Indeed, I don’t quite care as it’s really just a bunch of data. But it’s still interesting to take a look. It’s actually accurate but it’s not updated in a real-time manner. It has a link to the Fiverr gig after you click the gig name. For example, it stated that the No. 1 gig http://uk.fiverr.com/actualreviewnet/design-3-awesome-and-professional-logo-design-concepts-for-your-business-logo is having 763 orders in queue, but actually 770 currently.

Reply to @sincere18: I don’t know how accurate it is, but some of the sellers who work in teams might have hundreds in queue if you added all their gig queues together. I mean, ones that are really a group, not just people who say “we” to look fancy. 😉

As far as the link, the forum guidelines used to include deletion of pretty much all external links except sample links in My Fiverr Gigs and a rare group of others (like Payoneer CS.) It’s been relaxed somewhat, though and is more of a judgement call. I delete links that have contact info for sellers or buyers, malicious content, are clearly against forum rules, or in some cases I have to remove them temporarily to be checked later if I’m out of time or need input from the mod team.

Reply to @willpower_hk: Ah, yes, I didn’t read far enough to see this first. I just saw another seller recently who had a LOT in queue but he definitely works as part of a full-fledged and full time Fiverr small business team. I checked on him/them after seeing buyers talking about the username because I thought that it was going to turn out to be fake, but I found out that the seller is legit.

This seem very accurate. The crawling of the site must be terribly slow to not be throttled and banned by fiverr hosting. The data seems to only be partial and I think from the sample of my profile—there’s a cutoff of which gigs are indexed into this database. The category research was very fascinating. There’s lot of opportunities to grow in smaller channels versus competing in higher saturated segments with higher orders.

Looks like there’s some new tactics to succeed on fiverr. Give it your best!

Archived