My Paused gigs still get views!

imadou

It also depends on when the gigs were paused. If someone searches Google for keywords related strongly to your gigs, especially if combined with “Fiverr” or your username, the results may show a link to a paused gig. If the searcher clicks on the link, it might or might not result in a “view.” If the searched uses their search engine to looked at a cached copy of the results, it will likely show both the gig text and reflect in your views. If recent enough, it may show images and other content related to the gig.

A few days ago I received a message from a potential buyer, interested in one of my paused gigs. I asked him how he found it, given it was paused, and he told me that he found it in the search results. So, I guess sometimes there are glitches that make paused gigs appear listed.

Another possibility is that he might have found my gig when it wasn’t paused, kept it in his favorites, and then, a month or more later, he has accessed it from his favorites list (I don’t know whether this can be done, but it could be).

Archived