The buyer cancelled this order and funds were returned to their balance

okomota

Hello. Just a few days before, i noticed that an order that i have finished and deliver on time shows on the Revenues with red color -260$ and the message: THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE. I dont know what happened. I work hard all week to deliver this job and i havent paid. I ask Fiverr support also but they havent answer me 4 days now. Does anyone knows what happened? I saw this also in a second order i had. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Same here. I got -30$ i worked whole afternoon for that one…

The main problem is that there is no explanation or anything they just deducted the funds from my account and nothing…

There should be some policy to protect sellers not just the buyers, this was a client I worked with 40 days ago.

Did someone got any info on this kind of cases?

Thanks
Milosbates

Same here. I got -30$ i worked whole afternoon for that one…

The main problem is that there is no explanation or anything they just deducted the funds from my account and nothing…

There should be some policy to protect sellers not just the buyers, this was a client I worked with 40 days ago.

Did someone got any info on this kind of cases?

Thanks

Milosbates

The buyer did a chargeback. Unfortunately there is no solution to this.

Buyer who take a chargeback gets their account suspended and support has no control over such chargebacks

It’s a charge back. I also have faced this almost 3 times. And one of my order was charged back after 3 months of delivery with five star rating. If you don’t know what is charge back here what it is.

As the issue of Paypal chargebacks has been discussed a lot recently including the horrible situation of a large chargeback for one Forum regular, I decided to spend a bit of time looking into them to see what I can find out, what other freelance platforms do and to try and put together some advice on how to avoid them as much as possible. Brace yourself, it’s a long one! In this post I will be summarizing and clarifying some of the content of other websites and their terms and conditions, for…

Hasnain 💫

Archived