You're All Invited to Our NYC Community Event on Sept. 30 - No Flights Required!

natalieab

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Help me…3 days ago …i received 7 orders…was so happy working on this Order…on the second day Fiverr admins get an order cancelled without any notice.i contact the customer support and i was told the buyer ordered using a fraud system…i accept that…and again today, now orders are ready…need to delivered…and i realised 5 of the 6 remaining orders cannot be delivered…if i try delivering it will redirect me to the inbox page … noticing me that the buyer cannot be contacted…please i need your advice…this have been reducing my delivery and personal ratings…all the orders are now late …please help me

Reply to @seopedia: If the buyer committed fraud you won’t be held at fault. The buyer’s account is closed, the order will be auto-canceled by CS and you can’t deliver when there is no buyer account. The money will go back to wherever it was stolen from which was the buyer’s fault.

In the future, be sure to post questions in your own post in Fiverr FAQ or Conversations. This thread was for an event that is over. I just happened to see your post, but nothing should be in this thread if not related to yesterday’s event.

Archived