You're All Invited to Our NYC Community Event on Sept. 30 - No Flights Required!

natalieab

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’re all invited to sit at our computer and worship the cult of Fiverr? Yippee!

Sadly, I have prior engagements. I could clear them for a community event with a sit-down with the people that make this site work that asks “how can we improve this site?”

Because this is a bunch of back-slapping fragglesrock.

Reply to @emmaki: I honestly disagree. I think this kind of thing does help general seller morale whether is is back-slapping or not. If you don’t want to participate, don’t. Of course, the forum is open ground if within guidelines, but this doesn’t seem funny or particularly friendly. I can get pretty snarky myself, but I just don’t see the wit in this.

Reply to @emmaki: If it’s like the other streaming events, they usually put up a link to replay it and those with slow internet can either let it buffer to watch or just skip it and stick to the podcasts if those run or the text forum if not. Nothing wrong with a streaming event for the rest of the newer sellers who could use a boost. 🙂

Archived