Forum reply notifications

antonio26900

I don’t think there will be an email notification but you will be notified if someone replied to your post. There will be a little number in a red box on top of your username (the one you can see upper right on the forum page beside the sign out button) – once you see that, click “my activity” (upper center in the forum page) and you can see who commented and what they said 😃

• 2 weeks later...

Reply to @alysmcdonough: This is what I do for now as well. Just as a side note, the forums will be undergoing some major changes in a few hours, so there are no guarantees that all current settings will stick. On the other hand, I think we all hope that the forums will also improve with the updates after the initial “growing pains”!

I look very much to seeing the new look 😃 Hopefully there will be lots of spam controls involved !! It is actually getting harder to find clean threads at the moment same goes for the Fiverr blog comments!. The sheriff’s (Moderators) have a tough job and I appreciate what he, she, they do =D>

Archived