My Story: Get Money for College

nicecalligraphy

Hi, I am Hoang. I am living in Vietnam. I joined Fiverr one week ago. I am a student, and I am trying to save money for studying graphic design in Full Sail University. I recently study economics but my dream is become a designer. It is crazy that I have no money while I really want to study abroad, in USA.

I have been doing calligraphy for years and I just think why I do not work to get my own money. Fiverr is magic for me, where I can do what I love and get paid from it. I really enjoy working on Fiverr. Actually I am still new, just completed 2 orders but I am very happy. My aim is get $100,000, it may be a long time from now to achieve that, however, I can feel it will become true.

I read a lot of successful stories on Fiverr. What about you? Does Fiverr change your life? Tell me about it.

P/S: I admire @oldbittygrandma so much. Her work really motivates me.

BTW my profile: http://fiverr.com/nicecalligraphy

Guest sabinam

Hi,

I really like you penmanship. Hope you’ll get many orders and you’ll be able to study in the US. Good luck!

Guest sabinam

Hi,

I really like you penmanship. Hope you’ll get many orders and you’ll be able to study in the US. Good luck!

• 1 year later...

Archived