Pakistani Sellers - Bank Transfer Option is a Big Relief! [ARCHIVED]

honney_hannia

Can you transfer to bank without payoneer i can not find such option. When you select bank transfer they take you to payoneer page ???

payoneer is must , if you get the order from client and your client from the other country like usa or other then your client pay you in $ so for this you need to payoneer and after that you can transfer your money to your local bank account from payoneer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Buddies,

I am SAJID from Pakistan.

Unfortunately it is impossible with fiverr platform to do withdrawals to local bank directly.

But, There is another method to withdraw the payment by ingratiating your local bank with your payoneer.

Payoneer provides the local bank transfer feature for that you need to first integrate your local bank with the payoneer and without any cost you can directly transfer the amount from payoneer to your local bank.

Hi Sajid nice to see here, As i also have applied for local and fiverr revenue card and both of them are in waiting to approval since 2 months, as for as fivver revenue card, they did not approved due some errors in address it stil shows waiting for approval, what to do? . Apart from that, is mastercard is applicable or not?

Thanks

Hi Sajid nice to see here, As i also have applied for local and fiverr revenue card and both of them are in waiting to approval since 2 months, as for as fivver revenue card, they did not approved due some errors in address it stil shows waiting for approval, what to do? . Apart from that, is mastercard is applicable or not?

Thanks

they did not approved due some errors in address

Yes, Most user experience this problem but if you use DHL then you you will get payoneer card in 4days for sure. I use Payoneer card here and its working great.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Buddies,

I am SAJID from Pakistan.

Unfortunately it is impossible with fiverr platform to do withdrawals to local bank directly.

But, There is another method to withdraw the payment by ingratiating your local bank with your payoneer.

Payoneer provides the local bank transfer feature for that you need to first integrate your local bank with the payoneer and without any cost you can directly transfer the amount from payoneer to your local bank.

What is the minimum amount that payoneer transfers to the bank account? I am asking this because I recently transferred $20 to my local bank account through fiverr (fiverr shows min $20 transferable) bank transfer button, payoneer shows that transaction is approved and completed but I didn’t receive any money in my bank. My bank is HBL. On payoneer website it is listed that min $50 can be transferred. Kindly help me on this matter or tell me someone who can help.

That is true, withdrawals through bank are only through Payoneer. However if you choose Payoneer bank transfer, there is no deduction and exchange rate is good too.

What is the minimum amount that payoneer transfers to the local bank account? I am asking this because I recently transferred $20 to my local bank account through fiverr (fiverr shows min $20 transferable) bank transfer button, payoneer shows that transaction is approved and completed but I didn’t receive any money in my bank. My bank is HBL. On payoneer website it is listed that min $50 can be transferred. Kindly help me on this matter or tell me someone who can help.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

in order to setup my bank account , i mean direct transfer , i did not find the pakistan in countery list , is it not for pakistan ?

but today from fiverr i got replay your money transfarred to direct via local bank account.i have to checked it

Archived