Has anyone/can you make a living off fiverr

shaunacardwell

Hi Shauna

As others have said, yes. A few people not only make a living but they get quite rich. Of course people have a different approach on what ‘rich’ is and it also depends on how much those $5 cost in the country one lives. For instance in India it would be nice. In Europe, especially in periods whith euro-dollar ups and downs it is zometimes too hard work to make these $5.

You have a lovely voice. And a positive face. Please allow a suggestion, I think that the video option of your singing Gig could be a bit more expensive. Don’t be afraid to ask for more when you are worth it. You may then get less orders on your video extra but you will get better quality-buyers who can appreciate. And the same amount of money. Quality buyers are usually repeat buyers.

All the best 🙂

…And something else, If you get to Level 2 then you will have the option to include more extras and then you could probably make a living one day.

Some extras ideas for your Gig that you could already include may be a certain kind of outfit / make up & hair / scenery / outdoors / indoors / singing a duet with a friend / playing the song in duo, with guitar and piano.

Just take care about synchronising because as I watched your Gig video in some parts there was no lip-synk. I don’t know if this is a technical upload issue and if others see it this way, but you might lose some potential buyers because of that.

All the best 🙂

Good tips, I considered this a few weeks ago too when it looked like I’ll make 1k consistently per month, but I’ll have to say it’s been quite challenging from the beginning of this month.
I haven’t relented, I’ve been working hard and I love my fiverr, I hope someday soon I’ll e working full time fiverr…
It’s totally worth it.

Archived