WOW! Four featured gigs!

reinier01

How about that? This morning when I opened Fiverr’s main page to log in, I see that ALL FOUR of my gigs are featured. I have been waiting to see at least one of my gigs on the main page, since I have two gigs that have no competition here, but all four at the same time? Perhaps I should un-pause the one that is now paused and deal with being overbooked on it again later!

The gigs that appear on the front page aren’t all featured gigs. They’re also some of the gigs that you visited lately. So, when you visit your own gigs, you’d probably see them later on the front page, but it’s only you, not the rest of the world.
When a gig gets featured, it gets a special label that says so, and I guess you’ll also receive an email from Fiverr to notify you about it (I’m not sure about that part, as my gig has never been featured).

Reply to @belengarcia: I hear you, but my gigs all had the label you mention on them. I did not receive n email though. I never visit anybody else’s gigs, and also never my own. Perhaps the whole thing was a glitch or a bug of some sort- who knows? At any rate, they are not featured anymore. Not that I am complaining- I am fortunate in that I have enough work to keep me going for at least the next four months.

Archived