I want a bigger reputation than I have now

sleepypumpkin

Reply to @sleepypumpkin: The cover size isn’t necessarily important as I can edit it but 625x1000 is good, nothing smaller. I need a couple holding, gazing or similar (you know, with them adoring big eyes for each other) the couple being the central feature the rest up to you (& no furies).

I occasionally write articles for “Promotional World” but they are real fussy about subject content & quality of articles (very strict), otherwise I write other people’s blog articles & don’t have a blog myself (I don’t like Wordpress).

Reply to @sleepypumpkin: The cover size isn’t necessarily important as I can edit it but 625x1000 is good, nothing smaller. I need a couple holding, gazing or similar (you know, with them adoring big eyes for each other) the couple being the central feature the rest up to you (& no furies).

I occasionally write articles for “Promotional World” but they are real fussy about subject content & quality of articles (very strict), otherwise I write other people’s blog articles & don’t have a blog myself (I don’t like Wordpress).

Reply to @scriptwizard: Only if you want but if you did order it would be best for you to order this one.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

tumblr_mk4864u6a61s6gqq7o1_1280.jpg

sleepypumpkin : I will illustrate a kindle book cover for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, sleepypumpkin will illustrate a kindle book cover. | I will design for you a kindle book or ebook cover with up to five different characters. I'll need to know as much about your | On Fiverr.com

Reply to @scriptwizard: Only if you want but if you did order it would be best for you to order this one.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

tumblr_mk4864u6a61s6gqq7o1_1280.jpg

sleepypumpkin : I will illustrate a kindle book cover for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, sleepypumpkin will illustrate a kindle book cover. | I will design for you a kindle book or ebook cover with up to five different characters. I'll need to know as much about your | On Fiverr.com

Archived