How to prevent this from happening?

sayed2x2

HI,

I have have a gig for customizing worpdress websites. When the buyer has to get the whole website created , I have asked in my instruction to ask me to quote for a price. A buyer placed an order without talking to me even though I have mentioned in my insturuction and description in BOLD Letters that “Please INOBX me plese placing the order or I’l have to cancel it”. He had to get a whole website created and we agreed on $40. He said that he is having problem placing order for more than one gig , and I told him how to do it but he never did that. I reminded him several times but he never placed the order for the rest $35.

Finally the order was late and he cancenlled the order and now I have one negative review on my gig. I m working really hard to get some good seller rating but now I have one nagetive feedback on my gig WOW!! I have one more buyer who aggreed to pay $20 and he is saying the same things (that he doesn’t know how to place the order for more than one gig) . His order is also late and I m expecting him to cancel the order any time(Though I have created a website for him just some things are left.). I have created a ticket for fiverr customer care 36 hours ago but I haven’t heard anything from them. Do they dont have time for the sellers?

I m very disappointed and agitated with fiverr’s policy, I feel like quitting my gig on fiverr if the issue is not resolved.

Any Suggestion?

I’m certainly no expert but in your gig title you do state you will create the whole website for $5. I would suggest only stating the customization tag for $5. If they desire to have a whole website created, I think they would be more inclined to message you first. In theory, the buyer should understand you will only customize the website for $5. After you complete a customization order, if they need more work done they should feel better about ordering another gig. So in conclusion, your service you provide needs to be clear. What is it you will do for $5?

I’m certainly no expert but in your gig title you do state you will create the whole website for $5. I would suggest only stating the customization tag for $5. If they desire to have a whole website created, I think they would be more inclined to message you first. In theory, the buyer should understand you will only customize the website for $5. After you complete a customization order, if they need more work done they should feel better about ordering another gig. So in conclusion, your service you provide needs to be clear. What is it you will do for $5?

Hey thanks vedmak, you know i have got 17 ordered cancled because people placed the orders without talking to me and they were asking the world for $5. I think you suggetion is correct I 'll follow that. And maestromaster by writing this discription this is what Im trying to do… I want to create whole website for a small amout of money like $40 or $50. But fiverr doesn’t have the option to do it. Nobody would create the whole website for only $5. Though I did create whole website in the first few order only for $5. I’ll change the title of my gig, because I think vedmak is correct that I should wait for the getting level 1 to offer extra gig. But how do I put that in the title? Please click on a gig by looking at the tile. How do I show in the title that I create whole theme for extra gigs?

Hey thanks vedmak, you know i have got 17 ordered cancled because people placed the orders without talking to me and they were asking the world for $5. I think you suggetion is correct I 'll follow that. And maestromaster by writing this discription this is what Im trying to do… I want to create whole website for a small amout of money like $40 or $50. But fiverr doesn’t have the option to do it. Nobody would create the whole website for only $5. Though I did create whole website in the first few order only for $5. I’ll change the title of my gig, because I think vedmak is correct that I should wait for the getting level 1 to offer extra gig. But how do I put that in the title? Please click on a gig by looking at the tile. How do I show in the title that I create whole theme for extra gigs?

Using your gig description. The first line or so of your description is seen to the public before the buyer views your particular gig. SO, I would place, in all caps, something to the effect of WHOLE WEBSITE CREATION POSSIBLE or CREATE YOUR WHOLE WEBSITE, or something catchy in the first line of your gig description. So, now you have a basic service for $5 (customizing web sites or quick changes) and you also inform buyers you are capable of a lot more (whole website creation).

Let me know if this is any help or if I’m making any sense.

And @vedmak, great suggestion, I’ll have to try it for particularly nasty orders.

Using your gig description. The first line or so of your description is seen to the public before the buyer views your particular gig. SO, I would place, in all caps, something to the effect of WHOLE WEBSITE CREATION POSSIBLE or CREATE YOUR WHOLE WEBSITE, or something catchy in the first line of your gig description. So, now you have a basic service for $5 (customizing web sites or quick changes) and you also inform buyers you are capable of a lot more (whole website creation).

Let me know if this is any help or if I’m making any sense.

And @vedmak, great suggestion, I’ll have to try it for particularly nasty orders.

Archived