I need to get a hold of a seller

marieboomhower7

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW “colorslogo”? SHE MADE OUR COMPANY LOGO BUT I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING FROM HER AFTER I GOT THE LOGO. SHE TOLD ME THAT I CAN CONTACT HER IF I NEED ANY MODIFICATIONS. I CANT GET A HOLD OF HER NOW, EVERY TIME I CLICK ON HER PROFILE OR MESSAGES IT SAYS, 'This user may not be contacted directly" PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP TO MAKE SOME CHANGES ON THE LOGO THAT SHE MADE…

I had 2 people who offered to edit the logo… but after i send them the pictures, they never get back to me… the other said that he’s gonna send it the next day… 3 days after I don’t have the logo I’ve been waiting for… people here are not really serious about their job… once they got the money and they are not willing to do any modifications… they dont care at all… or They would ask you to buy more gigs… for what??? to waste the money and if i didnt like their work… they wont be willing to do some changes? they will just say… sorry i cant satisfy you… goodbye!.. what th f…??? I’m out in here…

Reply to @marieboomhower7: There are some excellent sellers here for logos (if I need one I would probably use twistedweb123) and the best ones will get back with you. They may not be as fast or as cheap as some but they get the job done at high quality. I do think the person you used originally is no longer on Fiverr. You did get a logo for your money, at least. You can either have someone modify it will might require starting from scratch to get it into an alterable format or you can go off-Fiverr where you may have to pay quite a lot more.

Archived