What will be happen if I promote my fiverr's profile link?

raina07

@raina07 actually Quora will block your account on quora website, may be they don’t allow promoting of such things on their website. The message was from Quora so it means Quora have problem with it, not fiverr. I don’t think fiverr will block your account if you promote your profile on other websites.

Graphic Designer
Usman

• Like 2

Reply to @usmanjalal: Actually Quora don’t block any link. I have been with Quora since 2 years. I have shared many links as promotional and reference as well. But didn’t face any restriction till now. Someone shared his/her profile link on Quora. It accept the link but when I visited that link, Fiverr shows on top This account banned. I have asked him why his account was banned.
He suspect like Fiverr banned his account for promoting.

Reply to @raina07: If this helps any, I am a Fiverr forum moderator. The little yellow star on my post marks me a “sheriff” - Fiverr’s word for moderator. I can assure that that Fiverr does not ban you for promoting your profile elsewhere unless you do something that breaks Fiverr’s own rules.

The person on Quora probably got banned for something else and doesn’t want to admit it. I would say, though, your best bets right now might be to promote yourself on sites that other sellers have used successfully. I can’t personally speak for Quora, but I’ve promoted profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogger, Blogspot and my personal site without a problem.