After 3 days auto complete order, what happens?

swordx10

If a buyer does not mark the order as complete, then after three days the order will be automatically marked as complete. When it does, the order will be locked and the buyer and seller will be able to leave a rating and review. Fiverr will take their cut and the rest of the revenue will go into clearing for 14 days, after that - it’s all yours!

• Like 6

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

If a buyer does not mark the order as complete, then after three days the order will be automatically marked as complete. When it does, the order will be locked and the buyer and seller will be able to leave a rating and review. Fiverr will take their cut and the rest of the revenue will go into clearing for 14 days, after that - it’s all yours!

Stop bumping up a 2 year old thread. Fiverr revenue clearance period has been covered on other threads and even on the terms of service. You should read those sometimes.

Fiverr will take their cut and the rest of the revenue will go into clearing for 14 days

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

If their any dispute in the order. And I reject the cancelation in the order. Will the delivery still count from the same day I delivered? Kindly let me know.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...