Source file

vivalajp

Since you are in need of sales and reviews to build your reputation, I would use source files as leverage. Most sellers charge anywhere from $5-25 dollars and a skilled seller with thousands of sales might charge much more. For a new person, stating a limited-time offer for free source files (especially vector) could help you sell more.

After you get level 1 or 2 you could slowly increase the price of extras if your buyers are happy with the work. I have purchased images from new sellers myself because I needed source files and didn’t have a lot to spend.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

To my mind, the source file can be very important to the buyer because it gives them the building blocks of your creation. I would charge $20 but it depends on how well your gig performs.

A little off topic but how do I add the ‘source file’ chg after an order is appvd.

Since you are in need of sales and reviews to build your reputation, I would use source files as leverage. Most sellers charge anywhere from $5-25 dollars and a skilled seller with thousands of sales might charge much more. For a new person, stating a limited-time offer for free source files (especially vector) could help you sell more.

After you get level 1 or 2 you could slowly increase the price of extras if your buyers are happy with the work. I have purchased images from new sellers myself because I needed source files and didn’t have a lot to spend.

Great advice… Thank you!